E.B. Stone is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should E.B. Stone ask you to provide certain personal information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
E.B. Stone only collects personal details that are provided willingly by users where it is openly requested.
What We Collect
E.B. Stone may collect personal information including (but not limited to) the following:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as country of residence
What We Do with the Information We Gather
E.B. Stone uses this personal information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in areas that follow:
• Contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to respond to your inquires, or forward information you request
• To use the information to customize the website according to your interests
• To collect and publish information about website usage patterns
E.B. Stone is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure.
E.B. Stone will not sell, distribute, lease or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law, court order or as requested by a governmental agency or law enforcement agency.
E.B. Stone may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. By continuing to use this website after any such changes, your continued use will be deemed as acceptance of the new policy. This policy is effective from January 1st, 2017.